- We believe in one God— Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe a relationship with the Creator is available to every person, which leads to a life of abundance in all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified and died, was buried and resurrected, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, leaving old ways behind to make way for new man.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy, to include speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to all believers.
- We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and we believe that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the saints, the millennium, and the final judgment, which will determine the eternal status of both saints and unbelievers, as determined by their relationship to Jesus Christ.